Coggin Deland Honda - Body shop

To whom it may concern,

I was in a car accident,so I decide to you Coggin Honda in Deland. I had the car towed on May 25, 2018 at the body shop and I came over on May 26, 2018 to sign the paper work as well to hind out where the key is.

I had a wonderful talk with Louise. Louise stated that she didn’t have the key so I explain to her that I had the extra key, but I wanted to know where the primary key is at. Gave Louise the number to Towtech, LLC in which Louise never told me that she had a hard time reaching them. On Thursday, June 7, 2018 I received a call from my insurance company stating that Louise never received the key.

So I call Towtech, LLC to find out was the, so then I reached out to Louise to let her know what is going on. She asked to me drop of my spare key and so I got up at 4 am to drop off the key to Louise. I got there the car was moving without the key. I did reach out to Louise to let her know that the key was on the driver side under the floor mat.

I told her I would come down on Saturday, June 9, 2018 she stated that the office would be closed on Saturday starting this weekend. I still went up to the office and a man was calling to drop his vehicle off. I have seen Louise was avoiding me. Right now am upset about how the situation was handled.

I am ready to sell my Honda to buy another vehicle, but it will not be a Honda. I am so upset with Honda and I will let all of my friends know how I was treated during my experience with the dealership.

I did notice since I am a different nationality people are scared of you. My money spends like anyone else.

Product or Service Mentioned: Coggin Deland Honda Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 09.

Coggin Deland Honda - SCAMMED BY COGGIN HONDA DELAND

Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Coggin Honda Deland scammed and took advantage of me. The financial manager has me sign off on a great deal.

After I left he called me and said he "accidentally had me sign the wrong paperwork". I went back to sign the right paperwork and did NOT receive a copy. I do have a copy of what I was PROMISED and let me tell you the total is much LESS that when my loaner had sent to me. After calling a good 30 times and having to GO INTO the store, the financial manager stated they accidentally filed the wrong paperwork with an extra warranty and that he would put in paperwork to have a refund sent to my loaner.

He then stated that after that I would need to contact my loaner MYSELF to try and refinance my car to get the payments I WAS PROMISED. At that point I was fine with doing it, people make mistakes. BUT HERE WE ARE 3 MONTHS LATER AND MY LOANER NOR MYSELF HAVE RECEIVED THAT REFUND AND NOW I AM STUCK PAYING A RIDICULOUS AMOUNT EVERY MONTH FOR THIS CAR. NOT TO MENTION Every time I CALL NOW EVERYONE IS BUSY AND SOMEONE WILL CALL ME BACK, BUT YET HAVE RECEIVED A CALL BACK.

When I CALL OR CHAT FOR THE CONTACT INFORMATION TO THE GENERAL MANAGER OR THE CORPORATE OFFICE, NO ONE HAS THAT INFORMATION. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS DEALERSHIP AS THEY CONSTANTLY SCAM PEOPLE!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Coggin Deland Honda Customer Care.

Reason of review: SCAMMED.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 14, 2017.