Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Coggin Honda Deland scammed and took advantage of me. The financial manager has me sign off on a great deal.

After I left he called me and said he "accidentally had me sign the wrong paperwork". I went back to sign the right paperwork and did NOT receive a copy. I do have a copy of what I was PROMISED and let me tell you the total is much LESS that when my loaner had sent to me. After calling a good 30 times and having to GO INTO the store, the financial manager stated they accidentally filed the wrong paperwork with an extra warranty and that he would put in paperwork to have a refund sent to my loaner.

He then stated that after that I would need to contact my loaner MYSELF to try and refinance my car to get the payments I WAS PROMISED. At that point I was fine with doing it, people make mistakes. BUT HERE WE ARE 3 MONTHS LATER AND MY LOANER NOR MYSELF HAVE RECEIVED THAT REFUND AND NOW I AM STUCK PAYING A RIDICULOUS AMOUNT EVERY MONTH FOR THIS CAR. NOT TO MENTION Every time I CALL NOW EVERYONE IS BUSY AND SOMEONE WILL CALL ME BACK, BUT YET HAVE RECEIVED A CALL BACK.

When I CALL OR CHAT FOR THE CONTACT INFORMATION TO THE GENERAL MANAGER OR THE CORPORATE OFFICE, NO ONE HAS THAT INFORMATION. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS DEALERSHIP AS THEY CONSTANTLY SCAM PEOPLE!!!

Review about: Coggin Deland Honda Customer Care.

Reason of review: SCAMMED.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments